Sunday 2 September 2012

Apologies and updates.

Hello all my lovelies!

Apologies for being away for so long but I've been spending all my spare time with my boyfriend, Phil who's going back to Portsmouth today for 2 weeks. We have done everything and anything together, I am really falling hard for him, its crazy. But anyway .. moving on! I'm a happy little bunny who is very much looking forward to starting work on Tuesday as a teaching assistant, it's both nervous & exciting going into a place where I know absolutely no one! Tomorrow, I plan to go out with my mum for a bit of a Primark spending spree to get some bits and bobs for work and then I'll spend the rest of the day with my mum, dad & sister before getting ready for work. I'll be posting a few more things later on tonight, so keep a look out!

How's everybody's summer been? I hope they've been brill like mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment