Thursday 6 September 2012

Update & Meet Phil!

Hi, hey, hello lovelies!

My week has been filled with nervousness & excitement as I ventured into the big adult world and my new job! But so far it's been absolutely brilliant, I'm working with a brilliant bunch of people and the children are absolute darlings! (No word of a lie, 6 year olds are so cute!) I've been helping them to read and solve math problems so far a long with cutting out bits and bobs, learning how to use their super funky laminator and brushing up on my creative skills in making things, I think I'm really going to like it here, I feel as though I do fit in, for a change.

In other news, its a week tomorrow until Phil comes back from Portsmouth for the weekend and I plan to absolutely spoil him rotten when he arrives, he's had a bit of a bad week with being ill and other things, so I think he deserves a little bit of TLC. I'm planning to surprise him with a little goody bag full of stuff that I'm going to send to his navy base to cheer him up and get him through this weekend and next week!



For those of you who don't know, this is the lovely Phil. 
(Isn't he a cutie & a looker, well he is in my eyes!) 




I'll be updating over the weekend, so keep a look at it. Have a lovely Friday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment