Sunday 2 September 2012

Song of the week!

 T
The Courteeners - Not Nineteen Forever

My boyfriend has been slowly introducing me to some new music over the past two weeks. A lot of the stuff is music I have never listened to and honestly wouldn't think about listening to but after giving a few new bands a try I can definitely say I'm beginning to really enjoy all the music on his iPod, so I plan to steal it & take everything so I can finally have them all.  The Courteeners are one of the bands he introduced me to and I have to say, I love them. And the song I have chosen is definitely now a new favourite of mine! It's fun to sing a long to and you can have a little bit of a jump around and boogie to when getting dressed. (Yes,  I've done it). 

I'll be doing a post like this as well every Sunday so keep checking back to see what song will be my song of the week next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment